Be sure to tune in to the WJCP Radio Auction the 2nd Saturday of every month from 8-11am!
For information call 812-346-9527 or 800-835-3640
**All auction items must be picked up by 4:00 pm on the Friday after the auction. If items are not picked up, they will be put back out for sale.**
LEFT OVER’s From the
|A-1 Towing & Recovery||$25 gift certificate|
|ACME Sports||$25 Gift Certificate|
|Bad Apple Macs||$5 Gift Certificate|
|Bikes & Boards||$50 Gift Certificate for $20|
|Comfort Inn||$120 gift certificate for one night stay.|
|Disney Live||November 6, 6pm Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indy|
|Floors Unique||Three Gallon Pack of Porter Paint $125 value|
|Freight Manor||General Admission Tickets|
|Hopeless Hallow Haunted Trail||Four pack of tickets|
|Kentucky Derby Museum||admission Tickets $30 value $12 pair expire 07/20/17|
|Louisville Mega Caverns||Mega Underground Bike Park – pair|
|Louisville Mega Caverns||Tram Tour – pair|
|Louisville Mega Caverns||Mega Quest|
|Louisville Mega Caverns||Mega Zips|
|Marco’s Pizza||Discount Card Expires August 15, 2017 – $10 value, your cost $5|
|Ohio renaissance Festival||admission tickets $44 value Your cost: $15 pair expires Oct 23|
|Right Auto Parts||1 case of carquest motor oil for $25|
|The Story Inn||$50 Gift Certificate|
|White River Dental||$50 Gift Certificate|
Specials coming up for the November Auction
Furniture & Things
Dego Garden Curio Cabinet
Solid Wood with a Warm Brown finish.
Measures 40” wide x 58” tall.
It has 2 doors and 1 drawer, crown molding and adjustable shelves
A place to hold Wine glasses and has a glass back.
Retail Value $800
Call the station now or listen during the 2nd hour of Saturday’s November auction to get in on this awesome deal!
If you would like to see this furniture in person, stop by Furniture & Things in the Tenn Oaks Plaza during business hours of 10am and 6pm between now and November 12.
Louisville Mega Caverns
Lights Under Louisville
Updated October 10, 2016
- All items auctioned are sold “as is.” WJCP assumes no responsibility for the validity of the descriptions, authenticity, or condition of any item donated for auction. WJCP has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made online or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value.
- WJCP reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full by the Friday following the auction. WJCP accepts cash or a check made payable to WJCP.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from WJCP, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.