Be sure to tune in to the WJCP Radio Auction the 2nd Saturday of every month from 8-11am!
For information call 812-346-9527 or 800-835-3640
**All auction items must be picked up by 4:00 pm on the Friday after the auction. If items are not picked up, they will be put back out for sale.**
April Radio Auction
From Shaw Monuments:
3 Ft Grey Granite stone on a
4 Ft Base
Valued at $2523
Keith Urban Tickets
|A Perfect Day Café||$10 Gift Certificates||$ 10.00|
|Accuracy Unlimited||Range time|
|ACME Sports||$25 gift certficates||$ 25.00|
|African Safari Wildlife||General Admission||$ 132.00|
|Anytime Fitness||3 month membership||$ 212.50|
|Artistry in Motion||$50 gift certificate||$ 50.00|
|Auto Shine||$50 gift certificate||$ 50.00|
|Bad Apple Macs||$5 gift certificate||$ 5.00|
|Bikes & Boards||$50 gift certificate||$ 50.00|
|Chirotrain Fitness & Aerobics||1 year membership||$ 140.00|
|Comfort Inn||1 night room||$ 109.00|
|Denise’s Downtown Restaurant||$5 gift certificate||$ 5.00|
|Don’s Auto Repair||Oil change||$ 25.00|
|Dupont Volunteer Fire Dept||Meal Certificates||$ 10.00|
|Indiana Caverns||General Admission||$ 39.00|
|Keith Urban @ Indy Motor Speedway||22-May|
|Kentucky Derby Museum||General Admission||$ 30.00|
|Little Caesar’s||$25 Gift Certificate||$ 25.00|
|Log Cabin Inn||Gift Certificate for Dinner||$ 10.00|
|Log Cabin Inn||Gift Certificate for Breakfast||$ 5.00|
|Louisville Mega Caverns Bike Park||Pair of General Admission Tickets||$ 48.00|
|Louisville Mega Caverns Tram||Pair of General Admission Tickets||$ 30.00|
|Marco’s Pizza||Pizza & Bread||$ 15.00|
|McDonald’s||$20 gift certificates||$ 20.00|
|Right Auto Parts||Carquest Oil||$ 25.00|
|Sister’s Floral||$20 gift certificates||$ 20.00|
|Story Inn||$50 gift certificate||$ 50.00|
|Subway||Gift Certificate for Meal for 4||$ 36.00|
|Tailfeather Farm Market||Gift Certificate||$ 10.00|
|White River Dental||$50 gift certificate||$ 50.00|
|Zumba by Melissa||Gift Certificate for 10 sessions Zumba||$ 40.00|
Updated April 4, 2017
- All items auctioned are sold “as is.” WJCP assumes no responsibility for the validity of the descriptions, authenticity, or condition of any item donated for auction. WJCP has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made online or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value.
- WJCP reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full by the Friday following the auction. WJCP accepts cash or a check made payable to WJCP.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from WJCP, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.