Be sure to tune in to the WJCP Radio Auction the 2nd Saturday of every month from 8-11am!
For information call 812-346-9527 or 800-835-3640
**All auction items must be picked up by 4:00 pm on the Friday after the auction. If items are not picked up, they will be put back out for sale.**
Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
World of Wheels
Derby Dinner Playhouse
MANY MORE GREAT ITEMS STILL TO COME!!
|A Perfect Day Café||$10 Gift Certificate||$ 10.00|
|A-1 Towing & Recovery||$25 gift certificate||$ 25.00|
|Accuracy Unlimited||Range Time 1 Hour||$ 25.00|
|Artistry in Motion||$50 gift certificate||$ 50.00|
|Auto Shine||$100 Gift Certificate||$ 100.00|
|Bikes & Boards||$50 Gift Certificate||$ 50.00|
|Caught you Smiling Portrait Studio||Family Session||$100|
|Denise’s Downtown Restaurant||$5 Gift Certificates||$ 5.00|
|Derby Dinner||Adams Family||$ 82.00|
|Don’s Auto Repair||$25 oil change||$ 25.00|
|Feltner’s Cafe||$10 Gift Certificates||$10|
|Kentucky Derby Museum||Admission Tickets||$ 30.00|
|Little Caesar’s||$25 Gift Certificate||$ 25.00|
|Log Cabin Inn||$10 Gift Certificate – dinner 4pm -9pm||$ 10.00|
|Log Cabin Inn||$5 Gift Certificate – breakfast 6am – 10 am||$ 5.00|
|Louisville Mega Caverns Bike Park||Pair of tckets Expires 12/31/17 Good Monday – Thursday||$48|
|Louisville Mega Caverns Mega Quest||Pair of tickets Expires May 15, 2017 Good Monday – Thursday||$ 80.00|
|Marco’s Pizza||Pizza & Bread||$ 18.00|
|McDonald’s||$20 Gift Certificate||$ 20.00|
|O’Reilly’s Auto World of Wheels||Feb 10-12 Pair of General Admission Tickets||$ 36.00|
|Pacers Tickets||$ 160.00|
|Right Auto Parts||1 case of carquest motor oil for $25|
|Sister’s Floral||One Dozen Roses||$65|
|Subway||4 each: 6″ subs, large drink, chips, brownies||$ 36.00|
|Tailfeather Farm Market||$10 Gift Certificates||$ 10.00|
|White River Dental||$50 Gift Certificate||$ 50.00|
|Zumba by Melissa||10 Zumba Sessions||$ 40.00|
Updated February 8, 2017
- All items auctioned are sold “as is.” WJCP assumes no responsibility for the validity of the descriptions, authenticity, or condition of any item donated for auction. WJCP has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made online or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value.
- WJCP reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full by the Friday following the auction. WJCP accepts cash or a check made payable to WJCP.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from WJCP, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.