Be sure to tune in to the WJCP Radio Auction the 2nd Saturday of every month from 8-11am!
For information call 812-346-9527 or 800-835-3640
**All auction items must be picked up by 4:00 pm on the Friday after the auction. If items are not picked up, they will be put back out for sale.**
Furniture from Furniture & Things!
England/Lay z Boy Coil Frame Sofa valued at $1500. Bidding starts at $400
2 End tables with a matching sofa table with a slate top valued at $1000. Starting bid at $300.
Call the station now or listen during the 2nd hour of Saturday’s auction to get in on this awesome deal!
If you would like to see this furniture in person, stop by Furniture & Things in the Tenn Oaks Plaza during business hours of 10am and 6pm between now and Sept 10th.
|A Perfect Day Café|
|A-1 Towing & Recovery|
|Bad Apple Macs|
|Bikes & Boards|
|Denise’s Downtown Restaurant|
|Don’s Auto Repair|
|Furniture & Things|
|Indianapolis Fall Boat & travel show|
|Jennings County Historical Society|
|Log Cabin Inn|
|Louisville Mega Caverns|
|Ohio Renaissance Festival|
|O’Reilly 4 Wheel Jamboree|
|Perry’s Pool Shop|
|Right Auto Parts|
St. Annes Golf Course
|Tailfeather Farm Market|
|The Haunted Hotel|
|The Story Inn|
|Twin Cities Raceway Park|
|White River Dental|
Updated September 8, 2016
- All items auctioned are sold “as is.” WJCP assumes no responsibility for the validity of the descriptions, authenticity, or condition of any item donated for auction. WJCP has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made online or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value.
- WJCP reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full by the Friday following the auction. WJCP accepts cash or a check made payable to WJCP.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from WJCP, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.