Be sure to tune in to the WJCP Radio Auction the 2nd Saturday of every month from 8-11am!
For information call 812-346-9527 or 800-835-3640
**All auction items must be picked up by 4:00 pm on the Friday after the auction. If items are not picked up, they will be put back out for sale.**
|2||A Perfect Day Café||$10 Gift Certificate||$ 10.00|
|4||A-1 Towing & Recovery||$25 gift certificate||$ 25.00||$ 10.00|
|1||Accuracy Unlimited||Range Time 1 Hour||$ 25.00|
|4||Acme Sports||$25 gift certificate||$ 25.00|
|5||Artistry in Motion||$50 gift certificate||$ 50.00|
|1||Auto Shine||$100 Gift Certificate||$ 100.00||$ 60.00|
|2||Bikes & Boards||$50 Gift Certificate||$ 50.00||$ 20.00|
|1||Comfort Inn||EXPIRES DECEMBER 30, 2016 One night stay in a standard room||$ 109.00|
|2||Comfort Inn||One night stay in a standard room. Expires June 30, 2017||$ 109.00|
|4||Denise’s Downtown Resturant||$5 Gift Certificates||$ 5.00||$ 3.00|
|1||Derby Dinner||Honkey Tonk Angels Good Dec 27-30, 31 lunch||$ 82.00||$ 50.00|
|Disney on Ice||Pair – Jan 18th 7pm Bankers Life Fieldhouse||$ 24.00||$ 12.00|
|1||Don’s Auto Repair||$25 oil change||$ 25.00|
|10||Elaine’s Massage||1/2 hour bio mat||$ 15.00|
|2||Floors Unique||Three Gallon Pack of Porter Paint $125 value||$ 125.00|
|2||Integrated Health||Ion Cleanse Foot Bath – 4 sessions||$ 100.00|
|4||Joyce’s Flowers||Gift Certificate for Christmas Floral Centerpiece||$ 50.00|
|Kentucky Derby Museum||Admission Tickets||$ 30.00||$ 12.00|
|Lights at the Brickyard||One car Dec 1 – 31; Indianapolis Motor Speedway||$ 30.00||$ 15.00|
|Lights Under Louisville||One car; good Mon – Thursday||$ 30.00||$ 18.00|
|1||Little Caesar’s||$25 Gift Certificate||$ 25.00|
|5||Log Cabin Inn||$10 Gift Certificate – dinner 4pm -9pm||$ 10.00|
|10||Log Cabin Inn||$5 Gift Certificate – breakfast 6am – 10 am||$ 5.00|
|1||Louisville Mega Caverns Mega Quest||Pair of tickets Expires May 15, 2017 Good Monday – Thursday||$ 80.00||$ 35.00|
|1||Louisville Mega Caverns Mega Zips||Pair of tickets Expires May 15, 2017 Good Monday – Thursday||$ 158.00||$ 75.00|
|9||Marco’s Pizza||pizza and bread||$ 18.00|
|5||McDonald’s||$20 Gift Certificate||$ 20.00|
|1||Pacers Tickets||Dec 10; 7pm Portland Trailblazers||$ 160.00||$ 80.00|
|1||Pacers Tickets||Pair – December 30 4pm Chicago Bulls||$ 165.00||$ 80.00|
|2||Pacers Tickets||Pair – December 22 8pm Boston Celtics||$ 165.00||$ 80.00|
|2||Pacers Tickets||Pair – January 7; 7pm New York Knicks||$ 165.00||$ 80.00|
|1||Right Auto Parts||1 case of carquest motor oil for $25|
|24||Russell Stover Candies||20.55 once Box||$ 15.00|
|36||Russell Stover Candies||box of candy||$ 8.00|
|many||Russell Stover Candies||Assorted Novelty pack of 10 stocking stuffers||$ 0.59|
|1||Subway||4 each: 6″ subs, large drink, chips, brownies||$ 36.00|
|10||Tailfeather Farm Market||$10 Gift Certificates||$ 10.00|
|5||The Story Inn||$50 Gift Certificate||$ 50.00||$ 20.00|
|2||White River Dental||$50 Gift Certificate||$ 50.00||$ 20.00|
|10||Zumba by Melissa||10 Zumba Sessions||$ 40.00|
Updated December 9, 2016
- All items auctioned are sold “as is.” WJCP assumes no responsibility for the validity of the descriptions, authenticity, or condition of any item donated for auction. WJCP has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made online or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value.
- WJCP reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full by the Friday following the auction. WJCP accepts cash or a check made payable to WJCP.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from WJCP, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.